13 Dec How to Prepare a Successful Conference Event
Conferences are among the most important events that a successful company has. These conferences can be for a number of different reasons. The term “conference” can apply to a variety of gatherings from a group of researchers who meet to discuss scientific results, to a group of sales people who are training.
But there is a couple of things that go into having a successful conference event, and the most important thing is the preparation before hand.
Make sure you allow yourself around 2 months to prepare for the event, so you don’t overwhelm yourself 2 days before the event. Of course, this time is going to vary, depending on how big your conference event is, how many guests, etc.
Where are you going to have your event? Location is key. Luckily for the people around Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti, we have an amazing conference hall at the Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites, and we can accommodate up to 120 people.
Number of Attendees
You will want to know an approximate amount of people that you expect to have at your conference. Having this approximate number, you will be best prepared to reserve the conference venue, have the catering ready the day of the conference, and much more.
Why choose Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites for your conference?
We have the state-of-the-art solutions your business need for meetings, presentations, and conferences, large or small. Equally convenient to both Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti, the Ann Arbor Regent Hotel and Suites is the perfect choice for your conference.
With rooms up to 120 professionals, our separate conference center includes:
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Two retractable projectors and screens, each operated by a touch screen located on the podium for seamless, fingertip control of all elements of your presentation
- A wired sound system that works with a DVD, VHS, CD, or MP3 player
- VGA port for displaying computer generated presentations
- In-room lighting and blackout shades to help optimize graphics and keep audiences engaged
- Dedicated parking and first floor entrance into conference center.
For Ann Arbor Corporate Event Venue look no further than Ann Arbor Regent Hotel and Suites. We can customize your event to precisely fit your needs, ensuring optimum productivity and efficiency. Give us a call today at 734-973-6100